| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuching in March is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- The weather in March is damp. A significant 361.8mm (14.2in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:05 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuching March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kuching, Malaysia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuching:
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 911.4 kms (566.3 miles) WNW
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 830.8 kms (516.3 miles) WNW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 992.6 kms (616.8 miles) W
- Mersing, Malaysia - 730.3 kms (453.8 miles) W
- Malacca, Malaysia - 902.5 kms (560.9 miles) W
- Singapore, Singapore - 706 kms (438.7 miles) W
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 200.5 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Jakarta, Java, Indonesia - 936.9 kms (582.2 miles) SSW
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 804.4 kms (499.8 miles) NE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 988.5 kms (614.3 miles) ENE
- Labuan, Malaysia - 691.3 kms (429.6 miles) NE
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 638.7 kms (396.9 miles) NE
- Miri, Malaysia - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) NE
- Tawau, Malaysia - 893.7 kms (555.3 miles) ENE
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 355.5 kms (220.9 miles) ENE
- Sibu, Malaysia - 191.6 kms (119.1 miles) ENE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) ESE